Coming out of the Fog

In 2007 I had a hysterectomy and for the last 4 years I have progressively started to feel worse and worse.  It was all I could do (especially these last 2 years) to get up and pull myself together and go to work.  If it were not for my relationship with God and the fact that my family is around me so much, I think I would of just crawled in bed and stayed there.  That is NOT me though and I had to finally get to the bottom of what was happening to me, to the person I use to be.  My mind was foggy all the time and I felt like I was on edge.  It was like my insides were going to explode.  If I shared this feeling and how sad I was I was told to read my bible more and pray.  Now that is good advice and I do have to admit I wasn't doing it as much as I use to, so I started in again to be more deligent in my quiet time, but no relief and I knew this wasn't from spiritual neglect it was something physical.  FINALLY after sharing with a friend at work (I work in the medical field) she suggested for me to see a doctor that had helped her by doing certain blood test and finding out what she was lacking in her system. 

I saw this doctor 2 weeks ago and after all the blood tests were back I went in to see her and she looks at me and goes "You get the trophy for being the first person I ever ran these test on that her progesterone came back ZERO"  Wow, I had NO Pergesterone in my body.  The doctor said it was like me being stuck in PMS cycle.  I just teared up.  I wasn't crazy, it was a hormone imbalance. 

I have only been on my "Bioidentical Hormones" for 1 week, have noticed a little more energy and feeling a little more calm inside but still have a long way to go, but at least now I feel that I'm on the mend and will eventually feel good again.  I have to, I have to much to do and to many grandbabies to love on to NOT be happy.  Thank you God for friends who are willing to share and for Doctor's who are willing to look deeper than just giving out pills to mask the symptoms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing

Physical Birth / Spiritual Birth - What Does God's word say?

Pondering